Sunday, April 7, 2013

I talk a lot in this interview.

I have a lot to say.

The amazing artist Joyce Liao was kind enough to interview myself and the other creators of HOT MESS and publish the interview in STANCE Journal of Choreographic Culture. I'm so honored to have a space (that's, y'know, not just my personal blog) to talk about art and some of the creative process that went into the last six months. I sort of did not exactly stick to the format of the questions...so sometimes my answers do not seem to make sense in regards to how they are broken up, but I get around to answering them eventually. Guess I'll have to work on my interviewee skills...

Here is the link! http://velocitydancecenter.org/stance/2013/hot-mess-the-interview/
It has pictures too and even a bio at the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment