Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Christmas Christmas!

Just want to briefly wish everyone a merry christmas! Stuff is busy, I am tired, and extensive blogging is just not going to happen. However, here are some pics of olde timey ornaments that came in a box from my grandparent's (gdads and nonos) house in delavan.
 Some nice painted ones
 I think my great grandma (gg) made these.
 Mushrooms!
She is fishing for stars or something...


OK, and then I also decorated our seattle apt with some new additions and such.
 Some elves I made.
 A santa in the woods.
 mom made a skating scene for under the cloche

 and another scene in a apothecary jar

We have had a nice holiday with a few bumps. First of all, Graham, Reid, and Lindsay all got a terrible stomach virus and so we were not able to celebrate with them on christmas christmas so we are observing it tomorrow on the MacGregor side. : ( We also received sad news that our dear old lady friend Vivian Davies has passed on this week and so we are thinking of her family this christmas.
Hope to post more extensively soon! Peace and Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment