Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Small Returns Update

After returning from trips I am always amazed by the serenity I feel in my own home and the gratification of owning a space (well, renting, technically--but emotionally owning) and within that space I get to make my own rules. A small miracle of being an adult I suppose. Also a nice discovery is that it feels like March--a wet March to be sure--but trees are starting to bloom and Seattle seems to be making it's subtle seasonal transition to spring, by which I mean 50 degrees and raining as opposed to 40 degrees and raining...last year I recall some beautiful April days, however, so hopefully we can look forward to that again. The weather currently, however, is lending itself nicely to quiet days indoors and after the busyness of previous months I look forward to some focused alone-time. Well, not totally alone of course, since we have kitty keeping guard over the house at all times. Grandma Nono kindly sent me her original ipad (since my computer is broken) and Nathan found a new fun game for Lyra on it:


Lyra meet iPad from Kaitlin McCarthy on Vimeo.

As you can see she loves it. As soon as I played this video just now, lyra jumped up on the desk from her nap and is all "meow meow meow" and scratching at it.  Another technology addicted soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment