Sunday, June 24, 2012

Victoria: part one

UPDATE: I made this blog with my phone, and for some reason the photos are tiny and fuzzy. If you click on them they will become bigger and look nice, but still figuring out this technical snafu.

Mom and I took the Victoria clipper ferry to BC for a few days of relaxation. Started out with a beautiful walk down to the docks and a ferry ride with views of city and mountains.










We spent our first day on a city tour and a trip to the famous Butchart gardens.








































We then explored some historical parts of Victoria, including china town and Fan Tan alley-the skinniest street in Canada.





Fan Tan alley





I bought a blue umbrella like the ones in front of these shops.





We got afternoon tea in china town as well.





Which is a Victoria tradition, but is less pricy here than at the ritzy Empress on the water!





Here are a few more photos of old buildings in Victoria:




















The parlement building!
All these pictures were taken with my iPhone and I even made the blog with my phone. A little more tedious than using my computer for typing, but not bad for on the go!
More soon about our other Victoria adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment