Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthdays!

Hi folks. We've been busy since I last wrote, so it is hard to know what to talk about...
I guess first I should say that Saturday was Lyra the Cat's fourth birthday, so we did a little cat birthday celebrating, yes we did.
Happy Birthday Lyra! Lyra is very excited about turning 4!
Actually she's yawning, but she looks psyched!



We started off the day with a little bit of Fancy Feast salmon and tuna with gravy breakfast for kitty and  ended the day with chocolate cake a la mode QFC chocolate cake for me and Nathan.  I made a birthday hat for kitty. She loved it.


Then yesterday was Nadia (not a cat)'s birthday party, which was a BYOP pumpkin carving party. Helped us get in the holiday mood.
Me imitating my pumpkin

Nathan imitating his pumpkin

A whole bunch of awesome pumpkins

Birthday girl! I made the glittter crown...

I made the tops!






No comments:

Post a Comment